Sauce Labs is pleased to announce the release of Sauce Connect Proxy 4.7.0. This release includes the following changes. Use the link below to download the latest version.
- We have cleaned up our logging to make it easier to access the information you need about a tunnel
- We have improved our help messages (and supporting documentation) to make it easier to learn Sauce Connect
- We have begun a major effort to improve our CLI options to make them more useful and easier to understand
The following CLI options have been deprecated with this release. Please begin transitioning away from them.
- "--no-remove-colliding-tunnels" becomes "--tunnel-pool"
- "--tunnel-identifier" becomes "--tunnel-name"
- "--no-ocsp-verify" becomes another option for "--ocsp" - "--ocsp disable"
- “--tunnel-cert” option is no longer shown, only public certificates are supported
- "–capath" deprecation warning is added. This option will be removed in a later release.
- "--tunnel-capath" deprecation warning is added. This option will be removed in a later release.
- "--doctor" flag is deprecated. Diagnostics are automatically triggered now
- “--proxy-localhost” boolean flag is added to support proxying upstream requests to localhost. This is no longer the default behavior
- "--metrics-address <host:port>" added to support SC client metrics endpoint. This is now disabled by default
New CLI Options
New option "–region" is added to better support regional Sauce Labs data centers and, eventually, replace the more verbose option "--rest-url".
- for example, "–region us-west" can be used instead of "--rest-url https://api.us-west-1.saucelabs.com/rest/v1"
SauceConnect Proxy running on Mac OSX will not attempt to read certificates from keychains any more.