Announcing the release of Sauce Connect Proxy 4.9.1, available to download here.
- This is a bug fix release that improves Sauce Connect Proxy handling of unstable network connections and fixes bugs from the 4.9.0 release
- Improved disconnect detection
- The client attempts to reconcile the client and the server disconnect detection. If the server detected disconnect but the client didn’t, the client will attempt to reconnect to ensure that the server status is the same as the client’s.
- Improved reconnect handling
- On reconnect, the server sends all data in the outgoing buffer that was not acknowledged by the client before the disconnect. The server will get the client to confirm the latest received data immediately after the reconnect to ensure that ACK packets didn’t get lost and the outgoing data is not sent twice.
- Fixed a bug to allow https access when SSL bumping is disabled
- Fixed a bug to allow self-signed certificates when SSL bumping is enabled
- Running Sauce Connect Proxy in a very verbose mode (-vv) significantly affects performance