We are thrilled to announce our latest improvement that enables you to give live tests a name. By entering a test name you can increase clarity, better organize your testing activities, and improve collaboration with your team.
How does it work?
- After running a live testing session, once you click on the "end" button, the end session screen will prompt you with the option to name your live test.
- Additionally, you can visit Live --> Test Results --> Click on a test --> nearby the test name you can find a pencil icon to edit the test name.
How does this benefits you?
- Increase testing efficiency by being able to add more context to test descriptions and add more clarity to your test repository.
- Easier collaboration with an easy-to-navigate Test Results page and greater cohesion for teams looking to increase productivity.
- Organized workspace with a clear, shared understanding of all live testing activities